SBench 6 is a powerful and intuitive interactive measurement software. Besides the possibility to commence the measuring task immediately, without programming, SBench 6 combines the setup of hardware, data display, oscilloscope, transient recorder, analysing functions and export functions under one easy-to-use interface. All current Spectrum M2i and M3i data acquisition cards are supported. [more...]
The current version of SBench offers a comfortable measurement and data replay software combined with basic signal generation functions under Windows 2000/XP/Vista. The software is focussed on scope mode with a fast and powerful visualisation and analysation of data.
All cards of the MI, MC, MX and M2i series of Spectrum are supported. The M3i series is not supported by SBench 5. [more...]
This software version is discontinued. Please check the current version 6 of SBench which is introduced above for useage with your project.
SPviewIT 6.x (discontinued)
SPviewIT has been designed for high-speed data acquistion with hard disk streaming under Windows 2000 and Windows XP. The software turns the PC in a virtual instrument with powerful functions. Handling, display and analyzation of multi-GByte files only needs a few mouse-clicks. The build-in designer allows the easy setup of different user specific interfaces. [more...]
This software is discontinued. Please use SBench 6 instead which was originally designed for the Spectrum products.
SPEasyGenerator: Easy to use function generator for the D/A cards. More details here.
M2i/M3i Firmware download
Here you have the possibility to download the latest firmware for your M2i and M3i card. Bug-fixes and new features are available for all M2i customers free of charge.
Operating system drivers
Together with the boards there are drivers delivered for different windows and linux operating systems. These drivers allow the easy integration of the boards in different development systems. To have a simple and fast start there are examples for different compilers included. [more...]
Microsoft Visual C++
Microsoft Visual Basic
.NET based: C#, J#, Managed C++, VB.NET
National Instruments LabWindows/CVI
As an option there are drivers available for the world-wide most used measurement software packages:
- LabVIEW for windows. There are drivers for all boards available for this software from National Instruments. The graphical programming language allows an easy start with the powerful PC instrments from Spectrum. [more...]
- IVI Drivers. The standardized IVI drivers allow to access similar instruments of different manufacturers using a common API. [more...]
- LabWindow/CVI. This c-based development tool from National Instruments is support with the drivers of the standard delivery. [more...]
- MATLAB: The MATLAB driver option is an interface between the standard drivers and MATLAB. This allows the use of the complete board functionality mit the MATLAB m-language. [more...]
- DASYLab: A DASYLab driver is available for older board versions (MI and M2i). The driver integrates the board completely in the DASYLab surface. [more...]
- Agilent VEE: The graphical programming tools VEE and VEEPro are directly supported by the use of a special driver. [more...]
- FlexPro: The direct support of FlexPro within SBench gives the user the opportunity to use this powerful offline analysis tool. [more...]